1. Download Dematerialisation Request Form
2. Download Revised Nomination Form
3. Download DEMAT Account Updation Form
4. Download DEMAT Accout Closing Form
5. Download Conversion to Basic Services DEMAT Account (BSDA) Form
6. Download Request Form for Registering Email & Mobile no. of persons belonging to the client's family.
7. Download Option to receive Annual Reports, AGM notice and other communication from issuer in Physical Form
1. Download Rights and Obligations of Beneficial Owner and DP
2. Download Policy (PMLA) Prevention of Money Laundering Act
3. Download Client Code Modification and Error Code
4. Download Conflict Of Interest
5. Download Inactive Account
6. Download Internal Control
7. Download Limit Setting
8. Download Pre Funded Instruments
9. Download Risk Management and Surveillance
10. Download Do's and Don't
Incorporated in 1991 with its corporate office in New Delhi, we are a brokerage house focused on providing a simple, intuitive and tailor made access to the Equity markets through trading in Cash as well as Derivatives Segments along with online IPO subscription through the National Stock Exchange.
For any grievances reach out to our :
TIME CAPITAL LIMITED
Phone: 0124-6613344 | 6613355
Office: Plot# 250, Udyog Vihar Phase IV, Gurugram, Haryana - 122015
"Prevent unauthorised transactions in your Trading / Demat Account --> update your mobile numbers/email ids with your stock brokers. Receive information of your important transactions directly from Exchange on your Mobile/Email at the end of the day. -- Issued in the interest of investors"
"KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets-once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), You need not Undergo the same process again when you approach another Intermediary."
Please note that you can convert your Regular Demat Account into BASIC SERVICES DEMAT ACCOUNT (BSDA) through BSDA application/ Request FORM. T&C applies.
"No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account."
"SEBI has vide its letter dated May 17, 2016 advised that Delivery Instruction Slip (DIS) issued prior to January 7, 2014 shall not be accepted. All clients are therefore requested that old DIS (i.e., issued prior to January 7, 2014) at the time of execution of DIS stands withdrawn, and only the newly issued DIS post Jan 7’ 2014 shall be accepted."